Instagram Worthy Spots in a Miami Weekend
My girlfriend and I needed some peace and quiet from our crazy lives in NYC and much needed warm weather. So we spent a relaxing week in our little private condo in Naples, FL. for some R&R. After resting up, we decided to spend the weekend in Miami. We had a blast and packed so much into one weekend. Looking back, I noted some of my favorites from what we experienced. If you're not spending the day by the beach or pool, here are some things to consider to maximize your Miami getaway!
Of course I have to mention that these are all Instagrammable spots ;)
1. Brunch at The Social Club on Collins' Ave. in South Beach - the burger and breakfast sandwiches are worth the wait! Also, grab a seat outside. It's the best for people watching.
2. Take a walk down Collins Ave. and take in all the art deco hotels. Each and every one is so unique and beautiful. Art Deco is one of my favorite art movements, so this was such a treat and the perfect photo op!
3. Make your way to Miami Beach boardwalk. You get the best of both worlds - the perfect beach breeze on one side and glimpse of the fabulous backyard pools from the boutique hotels on the other.
4. Quick bite at the Bodega Taquieria y Tequila. Located on the west side of Miami Beach, a small taco truck sits inside this mini garage setting with picnic tables, and through a back door you can find a live DJ. The perfect decor of bright colors, margaritas, and Miami vibes aka instagram worthy pics galore! PS: The BEST street corn.
5. The Wynwood Walls. If you can squeeze it in, a trip to the Wynwood neighborhood in Miami is a must. You can get lost in the neighborhoods beautiful murals. (2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami)
6. Finally, I would top off the night at Sugarcane. It's a delicious raw bar with the perfect small plates and delectable drinks!
There you have it! Of course South Beach has more incredible restaurants and nightlife, but these are my top favs. I hope this was helpful!